Horny Piss Play


There I was in my room incredibly horny with no one to fuck.
Earlier that day my boyfriend came over and we had sex but I didn't have an orgasm and I was completely frustrated. Today made it the fifth time we had sex and I didn't cum. I was frustrated and horny, a horrible combination.

I had been masturbating all evening but I was having trouble reaching orgasm. Nothing seemed to work, and I was getting more frustrated by the minute.

I wanted to pee for a long time now but I was so focused on trying to have an orgasm that I didn't want to get up to go to the bathroom. However my bladder was extremely full to the point of discomfort so I knew I had to relive myself soon. "If only I could have just peed somewhere in my room" I said to myself. I looked around for somewhere to pee and I saw a lot of places that appealed to me: the dirty clothes basket, the chair by my desk, the leopard print rug in the middle of the room. There were so many possibilities and I wanted to use them all.

I hesitated at first because it was just so naughty. Who pees on the floor? But there was something about being so naughty that made me even more horny. I couldn't hold it in anymore so I got up, as I walked over to my laundry basket a bit of pee trickled down my legs I stopped and crossed my legs, squeezing as tight as I could trying not to pee right where I was standing. When the feeling subsided I continued walking to the basket. The laundry basket was short, it reached just below my knees so I spread my legs and squatted over it.

I was horny and excited at the same time so I couldn't pee no matter how hard I tried. Eventually I calmed myself down and started rubbing my clit. It felt so good that I shivered and as I did that my hot piss gushed out soaking the clothes in the basket. I moaned as I felt my piss pouring out of my urethra. It always felt so good to pee.

When I was satisfied with what I did in the laundry basket I got up and looked around for somewhere else to pee. I chose to pee on the rug next. I sat down on the rug with my legs spread wide, my fingers deep inside my hot, wet pussy. I spread my pussy lips and watched in awe as a powerful arch of my piss rose up into the air before pattering onto the rug. My pussy was nice and wet and as soon as my pee subsided my fingers were back deep inside, fingering myself feverishly to orgasm. I slumped over on the rug, my body still quivering from the most intense pleasure I ever experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment